Tuesday, 15 March 2016

New look blog and a new approach

In the past I used to use the blog mainly to update those who are interested, what I was working on and what was happening with the bits and pieces I created. With this new style blog, I'd like to write about techniques for illustration and design and share interesting illustration and design pieces that might be inspiring, or useful in other ways. 

I would also like to invite other illustrators, artists and designers to write guest blogs to share their work, their inspirations and techniques. If you are interested, leave a comment in the comment section and I'll get in touch.

Today I'm going to leave you with a link to a site that I often refer to when I need a bit of inspiration. It is called "The Letters" and contains all the letters Vincent van Gogh wrote to his brother Theo, translated in English.

So now for a cup of tea, a piece of cake and read The Letters !

"Love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well.” 
― Vincent van Gogh


No comments:

Post a Comment